The Don River Railway operates 7 days a week excluding Good Friday & Christmas Day. The station is located on Forth Road, at the Don Village. The trip runs from the station to Coles Beach and is approximately at 30 minute return trip. Trips run every hour from 10 am till 4 pm. The train stops at Coles Beach and gives you the opportunity to hop off and spend a hour at the beach and catch the next train back.
- Adults: $19
- Seniors Card holders: $17
- Aged Pensioners: $15
- Children (aged 4-15): $14
- Family (2 adults & 2 children): $40
- Special concessions are available for groups, bookings are essential.
- Site Ticket only (gives access to Museum and site): $12
* Subject to change without notice. Check with us regarding steam operations by calling 64246335.